Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bucket List

I made a bucket list, inspired by the hilarious movie, The Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholoson. I love the movie but do wish a few scenes were taken out...
Anyways, I made this list back in August 2008 and have already accomplished a lot from my list. Jewel updated hers so I thought I should do the same. Along with accomplishing some I've added some more - a girl can keep dreaming right? :) These aren't in any particular order.

Swim with dolphins/ killer whale at Sea World
Ride a loud harley all by myself
My dad raced motorcycles for years before my parents met
He raced till he was in a coma for a month -
with brain damage and broken bones
The least I can do to honor this is ride a cycle myself ;)

Sky dive or bungee jump
Indiana Beach - Summer 2009
Jessa, Freya & I did the bungee drop
This isn't us... but this is what we looked like ;)
Yes, I screamed

Return to a country I've gone to on a mission trip- see the same people/places
Visayan Wesleyan Bible College - Cebu
My first trip to the Philippines
The little guy in the corner is Brian, who I saw again ;)
Visayan Wesleyan Bible College - Cebu
My lil guy, Fransis - whom I remember from last year
My second trip to the Philippines

Stay away from home for a full summer
Have insanely adorable kids, namely Jackson David
Read straight through Bible in one year
In process :)

Drive a Dodge Viper and a Dodge Charger
Testing driving a Charger, just for fun
Fall 2009
I still need to drive a Viper ;)

Ride a bull
Make a difference in someone's life
Laugh till I cry
Witness a miracle
Go to Africa
My momma's family in Africa, 1957
They were in Seirra Leone as missionaries for years
...Till my grandma got deathly sick

Adopt a child with special needs
Get my dad a "ticket into Heaven"
Spoil my nieces as they grow up
Holding Mallory and letting Leah sneak in a kiss

Take part in a revival
Skinny dip after dark
Write a book and get it published
Be on TV
Go to a colts game at Lucas Oil Stadium
Colts game with Phil Meek
Fall 2009
They won!

Preach a sermon
Speaking at Floodway Wesleyan
Actually didn't do so well....
But improved at the next church :)

Help with natural disaster relief
Give a stranger a better life
Find the cure for poverty
Drive a cop car
My brother-in-law Jeff, who let me drive his cop car
We didn't get pics, because he could've gotten in trouble ;)

See the "7 Wonders of the World"
Help a family off the streets
Start a program for underprivileged, disadvantaged children, youth, and/or famlies
Get my Master's in Social Work
Own a cottage at Fairmount Campgrounds
Go to Calcutta, India and work in Mother Teresa's stomping grounds
Marry the man of my dreams

Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment