Monday, September 13, 2010

You Won't Relent

I'm so in love with my Maker, my King, my heavenly Father.
I fall deeper and deeper in love the more I get to know Him.
Life is going beautifully right now and all praise goes to Him!
I have joy, peace, comfort, and guidance - the kind that can only come from Him.
I'm learning and growing and becoming the woman He made me to be.
More and more, I feel His love and affections for me.
I feel so close to Him; I know He is part of every moment of my days.
He is calling me, preparing me, pushing me. I'm enjoying it, but it's not always easy.
He is asking for things I'm hesitant about giving away.
But I'm confident He cares for me, so it's okay, I'll trust Him.
I start my day reciting the fruit of the spirit, because I want to look more like Him.
I'm so excited for Summit (spiritual emphasis week in chapel) this week.
I can't wait to see what God has in store for me - lessons, blessings, plans, etc.
I love Him. I love Him so much.
I hope that others can see that in the way I live my life.
Nothing has been able to take my focus off of Him, and I pray that continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment