Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Grad School Applications

Goal number one for break before the New Year arrives?
Apply to two grad schools - IUPUI and Robert's Wesleyan

The first week of break I got two emails from grad schools
The first came from Asbury University:



The second from Dominican University:


And I said "HA! You've gotta be kidding me? The first week of break and they're at it already!?!?" It made it much worse that those emails came from schools I'm not even applying to! Then I promised myself I'd work on the applications the next week... this week... So after writing a little here and there I was almost finished with the first one. I got online to finish it (Robert's Wesleyan) this evening and got this message on their website.

Isn't that just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment