Monday, April 23, 2012

Why do I stress so much? I wish I knew the answer.

Why do I stress so much???
I wish I knew the answer.
Only a few days left until graduation. In twelve days I will walk across the stage to get my Masters of Social Work. I only have one paper left to write, and it's already half-way done. I only have 3 more days of internship. I only have two more classes left.
I'm not stressed about my academics.
I'm stressed about packing, and loading everything into the car.
I'm stressed about "hosting company" when two of my housemates are also "hosting company" at the same time. There will be 10 people staying in our house and 8 others staying in hotels.
After that is all said and done, there will just be new things for me to stress about.
Why do I stress so much???
I wish I knew the answer.
When I get home, I'm going to be stressed unpacking my things.
I'm going to be stressed moving back into my room... at my parents house.
I'm going to be stressed looking for housing, and wondering if I found the "right" place at the "right" price.
I'm going to be stressed about my job. I am stressed about my job.
I'm going to be stressed about borrowing a car when I don't own one.
I'm going to be stressed about paying back my school loans and supporting myself.
I'm going to be stressed about transitioning back to life at home.
I'm going to be stressed about buying a new computer. I am stressed about a new computer.
I'm going to be stressed about planning a wedding... stressed about bridesmaids dresses and groom/groomsmen attire... stressed about family attending... stressed about the reception... stressed about the date... stressed about the photography... stressed about the honeymoon.
I'm stressed about loosing weight for it.
I'm stressed about Aldean's fiance visa. Stressed about where he'll live till we're married.
Why do I stress so much???
I wish I knew the answer.
I'm stressed that I'm so stressed.
I'm stressed that I'm always stressed.
I'm tired of the stress never going away.
Life is good. I am happy. I am healthy. I am blessed. I take care of myself.
I know God has control. I know things will work out alright.
But I'm still stressed.
I don't think a vacation will help.
Why do I stress so much???
I wish I knew the answer.
I think I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder....
I think I always have....
I just don't want to admit it...
I studied to learn to help other people with this. But I can't help myself through it.
Why do I stress so much???
I wish I knew the answer.




1 comment:

  1. Whew! That was stressful to read!!

    Love you!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete